I hope you have had a great first week of 2017! Mine has certainly been busy with work as we just opened a new store in Carmel and it's prom season. I just feel like I have so much going on in my head, I'm not sleeping well, and life is crazy. But, it's all good things and I am so excited about the year ahead.
So anyway, I haven't really done a post like this and thought it might be kind of fun. I wanted to share a few things with all of you that you may or may not know about me.
- I could eat breakfast for literally every meal. It is my absolute favorite food.
- I have three tattoos all with different meanings. The first one is on my foot and I got it with three sorority sisters. The second is a compass on my arm. My husband likes to say that I always point north if you spin me around (he thinks he is funny). The third is on my back and says "let it be" and was lettered by one of my best friends. I think I will do a separate blog about this later this year.
- My closet is organized by spring/summer and fall/winter and clothing is arranged alphabetically by color. Slightly OCD.
- I truly think I was a doctor in another life. Grey's Anatomy and Chicago Med are two of my favorite shows. I also have a fascination with patient care and surgery.
- I love to try new beauty products. Literally I will try just about anything I believe in. Sephora and Merle Norman are my favorite places to shop for these products.
- I am a worker to a fault at times. I am usually so focused at work I forget to have genuine conversation with our staff so I am working on that.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in the mountains. Probably Colorado, but definitely in the mountains. And I would probably work in the tourism industry if I didn't do fashion.
- I have a "before kids" list that includes all the big things I want to do and places I want to go before we decide to have babies. Yellowstone, Europe, a cruise, Napa Valley, skiing, and Disney World/Universal Studios are all on this list so...
- Loyalty, dedication, and enthusiasm are three of my favorite character traits about myself.
- Local businesses are my passion. I grew up in a family business, I work at a family business, and I love to blog about new hidden gems (like Suite Little Muse). Now I am not saying I don't shop at corporate stores because believe me I love a good deal at Nordstrom or Express, but I am a big believer in supporting small business dreams.
It's so fun to write blogs like this and I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Wishing you a wonderful week.